Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Story - She is alone at home

Whenever I see a girl or married women with sexy figure my body might get heated. Now I tell you my first sex with my neighbor. Her name is Neeta then her age might be 28. She has two child one son and one daughter. Let me explain about her she is slim with a great figure.

Her breasts is Big size with a sharp nipple, she has rounded ass.she wear a Saree. She won't wear bra so her boobs are visible form her blouse think she might have done that to seduce youth towards or to attract attention. While sweeping her boobs are show from her Saree.

I watch her boobs many time while she is sweeping in front of her house. By this type my life is going on. Then a telephone call turns my life. They do not have a telephone so Neeta and her husband come to our house to take phone call one Wednesday my mom was on duty and dad

Go to tour. I am alone at home I make a plan to watch a xxx movie,so I go movie shop to take a xxx movie and after I load it on my PC and start watching it in that movie two girls suck a boy dick. They suck it like a ice cream they two have nice figure that make me hot I put off my dick

From my trouser any pumping it up after 10 minutes when I am on my end stage a telephone bell ring when I took the phone that a call from a relatives of Neeta they call no our phone they ask me to call Neeta they want to talk with her so ask they call after 2 minutes so I call her.

Then I close the movie on computer and go to call her. She live fronts our home so I knock the door she open the door she is wearing a pink blouse her nipple visible from her blouse because she wear bra rarely. She smile I ask here a call from her relative she ask I come just a minutes

She is alone at home as his husband go to his school as he was a teacher and her child are gone to school so she is alone at home she go to her kitchen and off the gas she is doing some work in kitchen.

I came to my home and I am already in hot mood so I thinking about to fuck her because she give me line many time. She is looking hot in pink blouse. She has very good figure I want to fuck her from many month but do not get any chance so that chance come today but I cannot

Know how to do it after a minutes she come to attend a call after attend a call she go I am seeing her from other room then I do not know from where lizard come in front of her she scared form lizard and to see the lizard she run toward me in a room and hug me

And ask me to put the lizard out I put the lizard out and I am thinking my dream full fill know I come to room again but she is too scare when I come she again hug me. She is too scare I tell her it is all right now and my brain give me command to fuck her I come back in my mood and

Hug her hard and moving my hand on her back and kissing on her neck she pull me and ask what are you doing I do not have any answer I ask her I love you and I want to fuck her she little bit surprised and looking on my face then I scare what she say now then she smile it increase

My confidence then I hug her and pull her on the bed. She asked me whether I am interested in having sex with her or not I told yes. She said she also want to do sex with me but do not get chance. She says “you r so smart and good physic. She starts kissing me on my lips.

I couldn't believe on my luck I am going to fuck her. I too started kissing her she then went to her knees kissed hard on my trouser and came to my lips kissing me and took my dick in her hand and started pumping it. She was pushing my dick in her mouth and she taking it all inside.

She started sucking them. It was paining very badly for me but at the same time I was enjoying it too. Both my hands were on her head pushing it down on the cock as I fucked her mouth. She then pushed my foreskin back licked my pink head,

She gobbled it up and started deep throttling it. I was having the time of my life!! I let out a sigh of pleasure. She was teething head of my cock whirling her tongue around it and taking entire length in her mouth. I was seeing her in amazement and enjoying the pleasure.

Ahhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh; I moaned. Her hot mouth threatened to set my hard dick on fire. She began pushing her mouth backward and forward on my long shaft, and was sucking it at the same time, ohhh I couldn't stop it I told her that I am cumming she gave signal to let it in her

Mouth I shot loads of cum in her mouth she drank everything. She cleaned my dick and it was shining with her saliva. She ask my cum have very good taste. It was really amazing and a very fulfilling experience as I had never experienced it.

After relaxing for few minutes I was getting aroused again I wanted to fuck her pussy in every position. I started rubbing her pussy and teasing her clits with my finger and putting my finger inside her pussy and moving it in circular motion.

A he was moaning like that aaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaahhhhhhhhhh oooooofffffffffffff suck me off. Suck my pussy I love you. After that red pussy wet. I started to lick her juice and insert my tongue into her pussy. Now she was moaning like a hell.

Aaaahhhh hhhhhhoooooooo ffffffffffffffff oooooooooooohhhhhhh h.she say her husband is really done nothing to me and myself is dying for some good fuck she say her husband just fuck her pussy do not do any thing extra like kissing and sucking her pussy.

She says you are great, fuck me, suck me, and tear me. Aaaaaaaaahh hhhhhhhh hhhhhhhaaaaa I could feel that she was getting aroused again and her pussy was flowing with nectar again. I was fucking her pussy by my tongue like a mad and it was too hot she pressed

My head towards her pussy and I was taking smell of her cute pussy. I laid on the back on the bed and she open-end my inner and started to play with my huge cock. She told me that she wanted to take this whole dick. I said to her it is all yours baby..

Then I put her legs up on my shoulders and started entering her pussy, which was really flowing juices at that time. Though wet, it was tight enough to refrain me from entering I think she do not do sex from a long time. I gave it a hard push I managed to enter it completely.

I stayed in that position for a few minutes kissing her, because her going red then after getting a green signal from her, I started pumping my rod in and out in her pussy. I continued fucking her for 10 minutes, varying my speed, and then changed position.

Then I fucked her for 10 minutes into doggy style, before she made me lay on the bed and started riding my horse. After 15 minutes I cried, that I was cumming, she kept on jumping over me with her huge really hard firm boobs jiggling in front of me, said to cum in her love hole.

I shouted as I let my cum flow in her pussy. We then laid into each others arms for 15 minutes, with my dick still in her pussy. It came out on its own after growing small. Neeta aunty then licked me clean, wore her saree and blouse and give a big kiss no my lips.

She asked she has a great fun with me which her husband cannot give her. I kissed her again holding her tightly in my arms near the door and promising her for more such pleasures. Whenever her husband and my parents are away I call her.

But we do not have many chances to do sex it rarely my parents go out station but but after my job whenever I go to my village, if we got a chance then we enjoy it. I am 30 now and she is 36.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mate, I must say nice creation of informational content. Actually while I was searching for a few good sex related Topic I came at yours and found it quit interesting, Can you post something extraordinary like sex positions, How to treat your night mare kind of things to gain more knowledge about intimate love . I also do have a Topic may be you would be interested to provide some suggestion for this, Please http://trivedifoundationvictims.wordpress.com/ to have a look.

    ReplyDelete