Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Story - Meena and her uncle

This is a story of a newly married couple Bharat 25 yrs and his wife Meena of 20 years who came from village (all names changed). Bharat is my friend and he confessed all things when we had drink when his wife went to her home for a vacation..
Bharat was B.com and had got the job in accounts as junior clerk and his wife Meena was house wife. Both were very innocent and when I visit their home I was feeling they really have nothing to feel for each other being couple even though they were newly married.
Once, Ravi 42 years a big shot in a company came to our city on deputation for 6 months. He had very good relationship with Bharat’s dad when they had meet long time back and then his dad and Ravi did some business together. Bharat had lots of respect for Ravi and he used to call him uncle. So when Ravi was in town Bharat called him and invited him to his small house of 1 Bedroom hall kitchen. He was feeling very odd as Ravi had very big bungalow and has very high life style. When he came he came with lots of gifts and things he can not even think for buying for his home. He said its all because he could not attend his marriage. Meena was taken aback by all the gifts and looked very impressed with Ravi uncle. And when they talked and came to know that Ravi uncle is taking her food in Guest House and hotel, she insisted that she will make food for him till the time he is in the city.
Now our office is far from the city and we used to go early at 8am in morning and coming late by 8 pm so all day Meena was living alone in her home. Then Ravi uncle started coming to his home for lunch and they were all alone when he used to have lunch. Meena was beautiful women with nice figure and beautiful boobs. But does not have much sense what to wear if some one is around. I have seen her in gown with no bra or panty and see her curve. So Ravi uncle too must have seen her like that when he used to come for lunch. So over a weeks time Meena used to talk to Bharat a lot about him as she was very impressed by him.
Then Ravi uncle was feeling hot for her and he started to think about Meena and he praised her a lot for her food. One day he came with saree for her when he came for his lunch and asked Meena to wear it for him. She said she does not have matching blouse and he said she can wear it without blouse and show it to him.. She was so innocent and she wrapped the saree without blouse. When she came he praised her a lot. She prepared the dish for him and when she came to him for serving he asked her..
Meena.. You are looking so beautiful… come sit with me and give me company for lunch…
Uncle I had my lunch..
Then feed me with your own hand so I can feel you are eating with me..
And he pulled her in his lap.. Meena had dish in her hand and she could not resist to get away and she landed in his lap and his hand hold her from waist…
Uncle you are so big.. Why you want me to feed you like baby..
Meena.. Think as if I am your baby and feed me.. And he smiled and open his mouth..
Meena took a bite and feed him in his mouth.. This is really funny uncle.. I never did things like that ever in my life to anybody… she said…
Well Meena.. I also never did that in my life but since you are so beautiful and prepares food so well I feel like you make me do all that…
Ok… uncle.. As you wish and she feed him all the lunch sitting in his lap..
Ravi uncle realize that she did all he asked him to do and got encouraged to feel her more… After lunch he said he is feeling tired and feels bit of headache.. So Meena asked him to take rest in the bed room… Uncle said he will get fresh a bit and asked for a towel and went to bathroom in just a Towel and when he came back asked Meena to rub Vicks on his head.. Meena came with vicks and asked him to apply on his own.. Uncles asked her if she can apply on his head .. And she hesitantly sat on the bed and started applying on his head.
Uncle was looking in her eyes with lots of lust and feeling her hand and her body on the same bed.
Meena… you are really very caring… your hand and fingers have magic and its giving me great relief on my headache…
After sometime… he asked ..Meena please apply the vicks on my chest too… and she started applying on his chest without any hesitation… Her small hands started making him feel the feminine touch to arouse him a lot now..
Ohh… Meena… your hands are so good working on my chest…
Are you feeling better with this uncle?
Yes Meena… this is real good…
Meena.. You also must be feeling tired and sleeping in the noon time.. You can also sleep now … and he pulled her on the bed without her permission…
Ohh… uncle…. Its ok… you sleep… I am fine.. I will sleep later once you go for your work…
No Meena… please sleep now… I will feel good on that… I need your company…
Ok uncle…. But this new saree will get spoiled… let me remove that…
Meena,.. Its ok.. I will get the new one.. .. You sleep now… he almost ordered her and pulled her on the bed next to him. She was really feeling odd now sleeping next to him..
Uncle turn to meena and asked her .. Meena… Bharat is taking care of you nicely ?
Yes, uncle he is all right… but his salary is not much so we have to stay in this small house but he is good so I am happy.
Meena.. When will you have baby ?
Uncle I love baby but Bharat says we need to settle first so he do not want the baby now.
So you are not sleeping together now ?
Uncle we sleep together but we don’t do as he says I will get pregnant if something goes wrong
Well Meenu, you are so young, how can you control to if you do not do ?
Uncle we will do when he is ready.. So that is ok.. Sex is not everything in marriage..
Yes Meenu… its not everything but its is good right ?
Uncle… I don’t like discussion kind of things with you.. So please stop that… She tried to cut short uncle..
How is bharat’s body ? Whose body is better mine or Bharat’s..
Uncle… you have great body… Bharat is very slim and does not have chest like you…
Uncle felt good on that compliment and turn on his side towards Meenu and said..
Meena… please turn to me and rub my back too with vicks…
Uncle… doing that while sleeping will be odd… let me get up and do that…
NO,.. Meena.. I want to see you while you apply that…
She turned to him and take vicks and started applying his back .. In turn she was getting close to his body…Uncle put his hands on her waist and let it lay on her.. Her face was close to his face and Uncle’s warm breath can be felt by Meena on her face… She was trying to keep her face away but uncle bent her face to go close to her face…
Meenu… your hands on my back are feeling good.. And his hands hold her back and he pulled her close to him and hug her tightly on his chest… and kissed her lips with lots of passion… Meena was taken back on this and hold his shoulder to keep his body away from him but he hug her very tightly not allowing her to get free from her grips…
Please leave me uncle… I don’t want to sleep now.. Please let me go…
She struggled to get free in the process her body movement made her feel all over his chest..
Uncle’s hand took her saree and started pulling her away from her body …
Meena let me remove your new saree…
No… Uncle… I don’t have bra inside… I will change my saree… but uncle did not listen to and pulled her saree…Meena was feeling good now…. . Uncle grab her with one hand and made her top less and kissed her on her lips and took her on him hug her to press her boobs on his chest..
His hands rub her back and press her butts on his body… Meena was feeling his chest and tried to hug him …
Now he was topless, he was now on top of Meena and trying not to give full weight on her body.. His hands grabbed her boobs and pressing them hard …. Meena moaned each time uncle press her boobs hard…
Look at me Meenu…. You are so beautiful… let me just see you and kiss you.. Let me just touch you… and I will not fuck you… so that you don’t have to feel bad for sleeping with me.. Ok ? And without waiting for her Yes… Uncle started kissing her face… he kissed her softly on her eyes… and she closed her eyes…. His hand moved on her hairs and he kiss her all over her face and ears and lips.. And than kiss her neck and then shoulders… and his hand moves on her boobs … after sometime… on his kissed she closed her eyes and feel hot on all his seduction …
Meena… my sweet baby.. I love you… please rub your hand on my back…and uncle puts her hand to hug him.. Meena just hold her back with both hands but uncle was kissing her body with lot of passion…
Meenu… do you like all this ?... Has Bharat ever loved you or kissed you like this ?
No.. Uncle…
Yes Meena…. This is what I am saying sweety…
Meenu… … Please kiss me.. Please love me… Uncle wants your love..… He started kissing with lots of lust… His lips kissed her lips and he inserted his tongue in her mouth..
Ummmmmmmmm…. Ummmmmmmmmm
His hands were pressing her firm boobs and he was really going mad on her beautiful young topless body.. He started making his hip movements as if he is fucking her and making her feel hard cock on all the clothes…
Meenu… kiss me on my lips please.. Please hug me tight… Uncle took her nipples in fingers and press them hard and she moaned loudly… uncle went on her boobs ans started sucking her nipples like baby… Meena was feeling hot on that and she moaned loudly as this was something she wanted for long from Bharat but he never did that kind of nipple sucking… and her hands hold her head pressing them hard on her boobs…
Uncle feels good after a positive responses from her and started biting her nipples with lips and then with his teeth softly.. Meena moaned loudly on each oh his hard bites and loosing her desire to resist now…
Ohhh.. Meenu…. You are so sweet… love you meenu … love you a lot my Meenu…
Uncle… I love you…
Then uncle started licking her face… His licks on her face make her shiver on his wetness and she closed her eyes…
Meenu… has Bharat ever licked yr face…
No Uncle.. He never did that…
How do you feel on my licks…
Ohh uncle its very diff and feels good…
Then feel me with your heart Meenu.. Please rub my back and make me feel you like it….
Meenu started to rub her hand on uncle’s back and uncle took her nipples in his mouth and suck then like baby… Meena started moaning on that …
Oooaaaaaaaa Uncle…. Oaaaaaaooooooooooo
Yes Meenu… you are my sweet baby… your boobs are so nice…
He grabbed her boobs and press them hard and his mouth lick her stomach…. He stomach was vibrating with his wet licks and she was feeling too goods on that…
Ohhhh. ….. Uncle…………. This is so good,……………..
Uncle started pulling her saree from bottom and open her petticoat.. And she again come to her senses that uncle is making her naked now… so she hold his hand and said…
Please uncle don’t make me naked… I cant do that other than Bharat….
Uncle stopped on that and then her hand pull up her saree from bottom and started licking her legs… She was feeling too good to feel his licks on her legs and then uncle rub his head between her thighs…
OHHHHHHHHHH. . Uncle what are you doing… your hairs are making me feel too good on my thighs… and she tried to close her thighs and his head was getting sandwich by her grips…
Then uncle tried to move up and kiss her panty but Meena stopped him… Please uncle stop it there… I don’t want you to see me down below…
Uncle did not stopped and forced his head on her panty and moved his head all over her panty and almost crushed her pussy with hard pressed boobs… and Meena lost her control and open her thighs to let her pussy feel his head… and started moaning loudly
Before she realize anything on all that good feeling, uncle swiftly removed her Saree and made her naked and get rid of his underwear too and came on her body like an animal now… His cock was rubbing all around her pussy and waist and stomach…
Ohh… Meenu… I have never feel such a beautiful body in my life… I love you so much Meenu… I am unable to control myself Meenu… Plesae don’t say no to me today… what may happen after that…
And he opened her thighs with force and adjusted his wasit between them.. His cock was touching all time on her pussy hole now and uncle was licking kissing and rubbing allover her face and boobs with lots of passion not allowing Meena to think any other things…and making all hip movements to enter… Meena was trying not to let him in by all means
Oooooooooooooo Uncle… Please do it… I want to do this…
Ohhh…. Meennu… I can not stop… Please let me love you………..
But uncle start moving his hips to find a way to get into her…. And Meena suddenly realizing uncle is inside her now … She started hugging tight uncle on his bumps…
Uncle I really like you…
Uncle got more excited on hearing this and started fucking her with more force now…
Ohh Meenu… please hit me hard… please insert your nails on my back.. I love your hard beating my back and pain your are giving me… and pushing his cock with big pushed making her body move up with each of his stroke.. His cock was making her feel good now and she continue massaging him on his back.
And when uncle kiss her lips in between she started starting biting his lips…
Ohhh uncle… this I love youuuuuu.. I will never forget this…
Uncle started fucking her really hard… She was getting crushed with his huge body ramping her like goat fucked by a bull…
OOOOOOOOOOOO ooooooooooooooo Meeeeeeeenuuuuuuuuu uuuu
I am coming ………………..
OOOOOOOaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa
OOOOOOAaaaaaaaaaaAa AAAAAAAAAAA A Uncleeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee
And uncle loaded his all cum deep inside her and collapsed on her body…
Meena too had her BEST orgasm and her whole body loosen and let Uncle lay on her and closed her eyes and lay on the bed like a dead..
Uncle lay on her for sometime and then kissed her on the lips and fall next to her and closed her eyes with her hand on her body…
Meena came to her conscious and realized what all happened and lay silently without a word..

No comments:

Post a Comment